Have a Postgres Database and need a bit of help?
Our Performance Health Check can be a good starting point to solving your database problems, either as a stand-alone service, or as the first step in a longer engagement.
Our Services Include:
Performance Health Checks are only available on Linux and community PostgreSQL where direct ssh access to the instance is available. Please click here for services for other environments.
- Examination of your PostgreSQL installation, database, server configuration, and application design.
- Interviews with up to 3 staff to verify actual and desired performance of application.
- Recommendations for:
- Suggested hardware changes
- OS and Filesystem configuration changes
- Application design changes
- Performance monitoring
- Query troubleshooting
- Report on your 25 worst performing queries
- Written recommendations to fix at least 10 of the worst performing queries.
- PGX Insights™ analysis tools.
Contact us and we can work together on a plan that is perfect for you.