Christophe Pettus has been working with PostgreSQL since 1998. He consults on:
- PostgreSQL data architecture and systems design.
- Application architecture and implementation in Python, C, Objective-C, C++, PHP, Java.
- Stored procedure design and implementation.
- Performance analysis and tuning.
In addition, Christophe:
- Has experience in managing projects from one to dozens of contributors.
- Has experience in line-of-business and business process systems implementation, as well as PCI compliance.
- Is an expert on Object-Relational Mapping frameworks and their optimization.
- Is a contributor to the Django web application framework.
- Regularly presents at technical conferences.
His professional experience spans 25 years, including first- and second-level management experience as well as senior architect roles. He has 12 years of PostgreSQL experience.